Poll: What board do you want to see on the site next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Speedrunning / Achievement Board
37.50%
3 37.50%
Self Promotion Board
12.50%
1 12.50%
Indie Game Dev Board
25.00%
2 25.00%
Creepypasta Board
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TimeLierG Companions Update - 2/27/2024
Hello! I have just added more anti-bot features to the site, they haven't been an issue but even so I like to ensure that the site is secure and no fake users are joining. As stated previously by me, we are heavily anti-AI, if we catch any user using anything AI they will be permanently banned from this site, this includes if the account itself is being operated by AI. We have very good systems for detecting all forms of bots, you won't have to worry about being flagged as one.

Aside from this I have also added a lost media board, I often binge lost media discussions so I thought it would be cool to have discussions of it here as well. If you plan to post any NSFW lost media then do so on the NSFW boards if you are a verified 18+ adult, if you aren't then the content won't be accessible for you. There will be more to see under TimeLierG Games soon as I have been working on another project. That's all for now, I know it's not much, there will be more to see on our site soon. Thank you for staying with us.

Actually, I will make a poll on what board should be added next. So, which board would you like to see on our site? I will respond to this post with the winning board when the poll ends.
a creepaste board yes indeed it would be very nostalgic