Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crescent Quest 1.6.9
Here are the update notes for Crescent Quest 1.6.9.

* A New Years Ribbon has been added to the event portal in Cressora Town for a limited time. This is not a discontinued item.

* I have removed all of the anti-cheat features from the game, it was making the game run slower and I don't see a point to it, obviously folks are going to find ways around it and if players want to show off their earned achievements and accomplishments then they can record themselves playing the game live and showing they were at events at certain dates should they truly have discontinued holiday items or other rare event items that were earned.

* A small part of the Ralresphos Kingdom has been added, it can now be visited. It's far above Keedbalt to the north and was supposed to be accessible with the Winter Tribunal update but I had to delay it for some time. It can be accessed at the Lusnayin City dock.

* Certain quest oversights have been corrected, if you were unable to complete a quest then look for new characters around the quest locations. These characters will check for any errors on your save file and fix them for you.

* All furniture in the players home has been unlocked by default, this was due to an error where any purchased furniture would be removed when a player leaves the home.

* Fixed an issue with players walking around with Santa gloves on their feet.

* I am once again removing the music from the game, it is to be replaced with newer music eventually. If you still hear music in the game then please disable it from your inventory under key items and then select settings to do so.

* Altered the amount of Health restored when consuming fish.

* Updated the design of the default player character. Any costumes will remain the same with the older design and any new costumes will display the newer design. This new default design will now display differences depending on the species the player chooses during the character creation at the beginning of the game.

I hope this New Years brings you an endless joy. Thank you for being with us into this new year.