Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is the media trying to popularize us?
This happens every month, the media puts out a news piece on us furs and it gets spammed endlessly for a week before it stops. This is NOT a natural flow of news. I don't know why they are doing it aside from trying to disrupt our communities, we had to start gatekeeping a while back because of this. They keep trying to put "our culture" in colleges and movies, I put our culture in quotations because the media never mentions our spirituality, art, history both online and offline, they never mention our creations or who we are, it's always about our fursuits or they even go as far as to compare us to those leather dog mask wearing losers.
Yeah, I'm noticing it, I've been noticing it the past two years. Are they trying to get normies to think they are furries so they climb into our communities? Are they trying to ruin our culture? This is a reason why I archive, our furry communities were degenerating since around 2014, it's not the same as it was in the 90s / 2000s. These news stories are only going to make them worse, we prefer being left alone in our own corners of the internet.