Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I'm open as a furry / Therian.
Folks that say "what's with the rise of gays, trans, etc." should give themselves a few moments of thought and realize that it's maybe because we were always here and just didn't want to bring it up as there is no point in doing so and for the second reason that there is a lot of discrimination out there in business, and as it goes for older times it was illegal and still is illegal in certain parts of the world.

Only in the last few years are folks more comfortable with saying who or what they are because more people are coming out about themselves. It is easy to tell who is naturally a homosexual or trans person and who isn't, if someone really was indoctrinated into being one it will not last, it's a fad for that person and they do not take it seriously.

I started to take great offense to people going around pretending to be Therians lately for whatever reason, most likely an attempt by the you know who to degrade yet another spiritual group of individuals, same with furries to which I am both. It's extremely disappointing to see your own beliefs be degraded and turned into, well, just look at the deranged "leather pups" for instance. They are not furries, they are not Therian. They do not engage in either culture or communities, they just appeared one day out of nowhere and everybody noticed it immediately, as soon as I did I locked down my site and made sure none of them got in. No posers are allowed, no pretenders are allowed.

I'm relieved that I archive everything as well to show everyone I have always been here and have always been who I am. Speaking of which, when I say I am a "Therian" it is because my fursona is me, my spiritual form I take on in the Afterlife. I identify with myself to the utmost. Most saw that I was a furry around 2011 which is when I first got into drawing my fursona (this was before I learned pixel art around 2014) but the Therian stuff comes in at 2015, that is when I started to build up my spiritual self, my true self. The reason I bring this up? Those leather mask wearing losers will never have what we have, simple as, and to also bring back the point of this post, people are more open about this stuff now because the world is a lot more accepting. That's it, really.