Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crescent Quest 1.6.3 - New Moon
Here are the update notes for Crescent Quest 1.6.3.

~ 9/3/2023 - 9:00 AM ~

* Added the Blue Moon Cape Contest. Whoever finds the cape first has the option of including their username or name of their choice in the item description of the cape.

* Extended the time of the New Moon Cape, it is now obtainable for an additional month.
* Increased the Crescent Rank experience rates.
* Added new kinds of gloves for different elements.
* Added the Soul Reverie and Soul Radiant, these are not available in Henodran Mode.
* Fixed an issue with the "Strings of Fate" quest.

~ 9/4/2023 - 4:53 PM ~

* Added the "New Moon" title. This is obtained the same way as the New Moon Cape.

~ 9/19/2023 - 3:43 AM ~

* After releasing Crescent Quest on Steam I wanted to let the game sit for a while to ensure everything with the released version was stable and there were no oversights, glitches, or bugs with the game. After many responses I am very happy to say the game is a success and not even a single issue was reported, I thank all testers and those who have purchased the game with a great and genuine respect, I can't put into words all of my appreciation so instead I shall continue to show my appreciation instead of through words by continuing to accept player tribute requests although I have taken down the forum posts for them currently until I come up with a better method for the implementation of them. I have also been working on the Halloween event for this moment the past year. Thank you all for everything, there will be more updates soon.

~ 10/1/2023 - 7:15 AM ~

* The Halloween event is now active.
* Spitehound Ears are added and available through the item distribution at the Cressora Town portal.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/...9840095465