Poll: Which pumpkin has the carving?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Left
0%
0 0%
Middle
100.00%
1 100.00%
Right
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companions Halloween 2023 - Pumpkin Guessing
Welcome to the Pumpkin guessing game, if you guess what pumpkin has the crescent carving on the back of it then you will win a new item known as the "Jack Pumpkin". Post in this thread and guess. I will also write down those who do not use the site but wish to participate in this event.

(10-04-2023, 12:15 AM)TimeLierG Wrote: Welcome to the Pumpkin guessing game, if you guess what pumpkin has the crescent carving on the back of it then you will win a new item known as the "Jack Pumpkin". Post in this thread and guess. I will also write down those who do not use the site but wish to participate in this event.

it is the middle pumpkingus
Whoever won this will receive the items later on in the month, I got busy.

Some folks voted on the discord instead of on here, I made a list to keep track of the votes.
(11-19-2023, 06:47 AM)TimeLierG Wrote: Whoever won this will receive the items later on in the month, I got busy.

Some folks voted on the discord instead of on here, I made a list to keep track of the votes.
i lost? I LOST? this will not do this will not do one bit i am summoning my army of polngusbots to the companions headquarters immediately to get me my reward
I would of won if I participated for sure