Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companions Spring 2023 Improvements.
I am updating our site, Steam group, guilded server, and so on. Here is a list of the more important changes.

* Added the Spring Kazudraig virtual pet, Pan's Spring Flower item / badge, and a Spring 2023 egg to our site. If you sign in within the month of March you will receive all of these.

* Increased site security and bot prevention. You can now use two factor authentication to sign into our site, I have added additional bot prevention on top of this. There haven't been many bots signing up but it was enough for me to improve our anti-spam / anti-bot system.

* The TimeLierG Games section has been updated to include more information on my various games, most of which are not yet released. Crescent Quest will be receiving it's biggest update yet within the month - or into next month. I will be posting updates on my other game, FurAltaris.

* More boards are coming soon to our site, you will have to wait and see what they are. If you have an idea for a new board then send your feedback to me.

* I will be removing some of the legacy themes from our site such as ones used for the 2021 Christmas / Halloween events. The Christmas / Halloween themes from 2022 are just enhanced versions of the prior ones so there's no point to the previous ones. I have archived the older ones. The "Old Scape" theme is currently being improved.