Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crescent Quest 1.6.0 - Rabbit Ears!
Here is the download for Crescent Quest 1.6.0.

-

( Download Removed. )

-

Welcome to a new beginning for Crescent Quest, the world of Reltionus is full of new challenges, ways to level your skills, regions to remember, mysteries to try an grasp, and friends to make through the use of our official forums. There are many things to accomplish in the great world of Crescent Quest.

~ 1/14/2023 - 9:46 PM ~

* Fixed unintended door sound effect in certain dungeons.

~ 1/17/2023 - 6:44 PM ~

* Fixed a major issue with auto saving. Any prior versions of Crescent Quest includes a game breaking oversight when opening caskets, slaying bosses, or any other activity which includes auto saving. Attempting to save at a divine statue will result in the game crashing if any form of auto saving was done.

* Updated the Broadcast Building.

~ 1/25/2023 - 9:32 AM ~

* Here are the updates of the major Crescent Quest rework / relaunch I have been working on.

* The resolution of Crescent Quest is now 640x480.
* The menu screens and other interfaces have been updated.
* A new, unique font has been added.

* An AFK / Auto-clicking deterrent has been added along with a more advanced anti-cheat.It should be noted as this is an offline game there is no true way to prevent cheaters / cheating. If you are worried about others cheating then feel free to stream the game to prove your progress is legitimate!

* There is now a chance for a random encounter to occur in certain areas if you wait around long enough, even if you enter inside a new area and return. You can complete the random encounter for a reward.

* Added a new ore along with armor and weapons to go along with it, it is more powerful than Ashloer equipment. It is known as Crescent ore and equipment. Amserith equipment and the Sijak'notsa Helm have had their stats increased due to the addition of this new equipment.

* Due to the previously mentioned auto save error both the Christmas and Halloween events have been made accessible once more for version 1.6.0.

* The maximum Crescent Rank you can achieve has been increased from 80 to 120. To earn a rank / level higher than 80 you must earn it through the new quest, "Crescent Colosseum". You must be level 80 to access the quest, it is recommended to have powerful gear before you attempt to complete it.

* Updated the drop tables for all non-quest bosses which have a key upon defeat. The drop tables themselves were very empty before and there was really only one piece of rare equipment you would need from each boss and if you didn't get that specific drop for days it wouldn't feel so great so I've added a lot more reasonable drops to make the grinds more fun. It's not too much, mostly gems, ores, more cilganian, caskets, shield and helm pieces and so on. I have lowered some drop rates on more rarer items as I felt they were too common.

* Added a new coirt, the "Spirit Coirt". This is now used to teleport / travel the world of Reltionus, previously no coirts were required to travel using spellbooks.

* More detail has been added to the title screen.
* Updated sprites for gloves and gauntlets.
* Changed how boots are obtained.
* Increased the defence of all four of the Corrupted Warrior equipment sets.

~ 1/27/2023 - 2:04 PM ~

* Added The Angelic Fawn quest along with Seraphidran.
* Made Soulshields along with the Celestial, Seraphic, and Angelic Runes obtainable.
* Added the Ethereal Rune and Ethereal Soulshield.
* The settings menu has been updated, there is now a high / low detail setting.

~ 1/29/2023 - 10:00 AM ~

* Fixed ranged weapons making the player take more damage from ranged attacks.
* Fixed stab, slash, and crumble weapon types as well as characters strengths and weaknesses towards them.
* Added Vulpinentry Helm, Arachnistead Helm.

~ 2/2/2023 7:55 AM ~

* Added many kinds of pancakes, cheesecakes, pies, and more.
* Altered the speed of all consumable items.
* Increased the healing amount of all fish related consumables.
* Added new inventory sprites for fish.
* Updated the Cressora Restaurant.

~ 2/6/2023 3:58 PM ~

* Updated dueling (battle) animations.
* Updated spell animations.
* Added more animations for dueling.
* Added more unique inventory sprites.
* Added the Austazuma Katana.

~ 2/7/2023 - 3:32 PM ~

* Updated textures and sprites of a lot of the scenery around the world.

~ 2/11/2023 - 9:10 PM ~

* Changed the font once more.
* Added a default title upon creating a character.
* Item descriptions as well as menu descriptions are now longer and more detailed.

~ 2/21/2023 - 2:53 AM ~

* Added Sapphire, Emerald, and Ruby Dragons.
* Added the Dual Dragonslayer weapon.
* Added Draconic Head and Draconic Hide items.
* Added Draconic Helm, Draconic Scale Helm, and the Draconic Tall Shield.

~ 2/24/2023 - 6:41 AM ~

* Added the First Knight Helm.
* Added Diamond and Onyx Dragons.
* Altered the Crescent Cannon price from 120,000 (50,000 with discount) to 250,000 (150,000 with discount).
* Altered how the Crescent Cannon works.
* Fixed Silverhide Gloves and Silverhide Body being equipped to the wrong slot.
* Added the Clumpanoink Hat.
* Made Wreath of Thorns and Cape of The Faithful obtainable. Good luck.
* Updated sprites for most of the boots.
* Altered the stats of Amserith Boots, Soulavare Boots, added Draconic Boots.

~ 2/27/2023 - 7:08 AM ~

* Altered the order of equipment, the leggings equipment slot is now under the torso slot along with other re-ordering.
* Altered the amount of all stats (aside from Precision) that the player can obtain while gaining levels.

* Updated the player status screen to be more detailed regarding player progress, this includes showing how much Renown the player has.

~ 2/28/2023 - 3:55 AM ~

* Added the "Lusnayeon Watch" item that you can equip to view your completed quests and experience in skills.
* Added the ability to view Renown under the player status menu.

* Added two, technically three additional stats which are different than skills. These are known as Good and Evil, depending on your actions in the world of Reltionus one will raise and the other one will lower. The highest you can achieve in one of these is one hundred percent. The other stat is more of a collectable known as "Stars", you can achieve stars by completing very difficult and time consuming tasks, let's say completing all quests or collecting all Cilvisage Emblems (costumes). Stars are meant to be a form of completionist reward. There is a finite amount of Stars, I will not say how many there are. Maybe in the future I will.

* Altered more of the menus / interfaces.

~ 2/28/2023 - 2:23 PM ~

* Added the Observatory building next to the Observatory Shelter.
* Added the Cape of Time <I>, Cape of Time <II>, and the Cape of Time <III>.
* Made the under portion area of the Crescent Guild accessible.

~ 3/3/2023 7:18 AM ~

* Updated inventory sprites for swords, greatswords, gloves, rings, boots, gems, the Amserith Mailbody, ores, bars, logs, and staves.

* Updated inventory item descriptions.

~ 3/4/2023 - 1:20 PM ~

* Added the Mothwing Sword, Spiderstring Bow, and Mantispawn Staff.
* Updated the inventory sprite for Lygrant's Staff.
* Altered the stats of Lygrant's Staff.

~ 3/11/2023 - 10:18 PM ~

* Added more accessible buildings in Malatirgus Town.
* Added the Bracelet of Dusk and Bracelet of Dawn.
* Updated drop tables for all non-quest bosses.
* Ashloer armor and weapons are no longer able to be created currently due to an oversight.
* Altered the location of certain Chyfrinx eggs.
* Added the Dawnkeening Staff.

~ 3/14/2023 - 7:38 PM ~

* Added the Crystal of ----------. Added the Amulet, Scythe, Bow, and Staff of ----------.
* Added the Beast Sickle.
* Altered the inventory sprites of daggers.
* Added Lunperil, Cressora, Trimthrall, Faevaria, Ashloer, Crescent, and Amserith Daggers.
* Added the Companion's ---.

~ 3/18/2023 - 3:54 PM ~

* Added Illusory Boots. There are rumors these boots can allow one to walk through darkness into undiscovered land. There has been a sighting of two unknown creatures around the region of Wythdire, perhaps these boots will make them known to you.

* Added the region of Wythdire, the City of Wythdire quest, made the Pendant of Wythdire obtainable.
* Added more Mist Dial hints.

* Those with the Mist Stone may see something when peering into the Observatory telescope, a great being of mist is said to roam the land once more. It is written in olden pages that this being is one of four mist shrouded beasts spoken of in legends. Only good can come of this, if one can prove themselves to the spiritual beings of the mist then a good fortune is sure to follow.

~ 3/21/2023 - 4:36 AM ~

* Added the Old Sea Dagger and Raptureel Dagger.
* Added the Sollus Mansion quest.
* The Outskirt Station quest coming soon!

~ 4/7/2023 - 8:01 PM ~

I am releasing Crescent Quest 1.6.0 early, here are the upcoming updates for 1.6.1 as well as current updates for this version. I've been adding these the past few weeks, as usual I do not write every single change but some notable ones at least.

* Altered HP and Defence increasing spells.
* Altered boss drop tables.
* Altered the defensive stats of the Amserith Helm, Crescent Helm, and the Sijak'notsa Helm.
* Updated the Golden Helm quest.
* Added the Ancient Warrior Boots.
* If you can find my Sweetie please let me know, she's missing.

* Made the Yellow and Purple Rabbit Ears obtainable. They were originally from the Valentine's Day event but I moved them to Easter.

~ 4/27/2023 -  1:20 PM ~

I didn't think I would have to update 1.6.0 after this, but here are a few quick fixes.

* Fixed issue with game intro resolution.
* Fixed issue with the Amserith Kingdom bridge.
* Fixed equip issue on pocket items.
* Fixed game breaking issue with the tutorial.
* Added the Vampire's Domain quest.

Some known issues are Lockjaw not having either of his sprites and the Neon Outfit Set being removed from the players inventory if selecting the "no" option to open the set.

~ 5/15/2023 - 1:20 AM ~

Here's a list of more updates I've been adding over the past month.

* Added a map to the game.
* Replaced Pet Ticket drops from bosses with another item.
* Added a new visual warning when stepping into poison fog.
* Added new inventory sprites for the Mage's Robe, Skirt, and Hood.
* Added new area to the Amserith Kingdom.
* Added the sprites for Lockjaw.
* Fixed the issue with the Neon Outfit Set.
* Fixed issue with the Trimthrall Seeds not being usable.
* Added a new structure and chest to the south of Cressora Town.
* Added The Ritual Site quest.
* Added the Wooded Realm.
* Added the Woodspirit Bow, Staff, and Shield.

~ 5/21/2023 - 9:50 PM ~

* Fixed Trimthrall Seeds again.
* Fixed oversights with The Ritual Site, Cult of Lygrant, Dreaming Abyss, and Festival Trouble quests.
* Added music to Patrevane Forest.

~ 5/22/2023 - 5:34 AM ~

* Added a new training character in Kalnseal Town.
* Added more places to purchase vials.
* Fixed a blank item ID being purchasable in the Ring Runes shop.
* Fixed the cooking table in the Keedbalt Restaurant outside of Cressora Town.
* Altered the defence of the Crater Boss for the Fighting Crater quest.
* Altered dialogue for the Fighting Crater quest.

~ 5/23/2023 - 8:37 PM ~

* I finally added the player ghosts I had unused in the game since 2015, they can be found within the Lusnayin Club.
* Added the Festive Popper along with nine Crescent Hats of various colors. Or was it ten...?

~ 5/25/2023 - 7:17 AM ~

* Added the Sleeping Sack with the resting feature.
* Added natural regeneration of Hitpoints.

~ 6/3/2023 - 1:28 PM ~

* Added a Magic experience requirement to the Mage Tower.
* Added the Cape of Life.

Now for the upcoming changes in 1.6.1...

* The most powerful foe in all of Crescent Quest makes it's entrance in 1.6.1. Are you prepared? If you claim victory you shall receive a cape which proves your triumph as the strongest Crescent Knight.

* Many other costumes and cosmetics. See if you can obtain the incredibly rare Chromatic Enchantment, it can change the color of some of your equipment! Some costumes (which you need the equipable version of) include Yellow / Purple Rabbit Ears, Crescent (Paper) Hats with nine different colors, Monk Scarves, capes and swords (that you wear on your back), Antlers, and much more.

* A returning mode different from the Standard and Henodran versions of Crescent Quest is on it's way, Legacy Mode is here again. This might take another few versions to be implemented. Legacy Mode has decreased experience rates, lower stats, and contains removed gear / equipment from the 2014-2016 versions of Crescent Quest which isn't available in Standard and Henodran modes.

* More quests which include Lake Spirit, The Escaped Shadow, Legacy of Lygrant, The Ritual Site, Draconic Ivory, The Sevaeril Blade, and The Angelic Fawn.