Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Halloween event is still ongoing! - 10/3/2022
Our site has been updated, here are a few notes of what the changes are...

* We are currently hosting a Trick contest on one of our threads, find the thread and post the scariest image you can find (safe for work) to win the contest and be awarded site badges / items / virtual pets. If you have a spooky avatar during the event you will also earn a unique item. The contest itself is on the "Companion Party" board.

* Crescent Quest 1.2 along with the in-game Halloween event is now available, you can download it from our site. You can also view the update notes from the download page. I will be releasing updates for this version of the game if I catch any errors.

* The Halloween event on our game servers (TF2, MC) are active.

Further updates...

* Improved site / account / profile security. Minimum and maximum password length is increased as well as the need to insert more complex passwords when creating an account. Failing to login three times will result in a captcha. More internal security has been added which I will not state the specifics of.

* Usernames must now have a minimum of three characters.
* Number of images allowed per post has been increased to 40.
* Changed the default "no avatar" site avatar.
* Gif avatars are now usable.
* Added more security questions upon sign up.

I have also changed the layout of users posts, the profile area is now on the right side of the screen right next to the users post itself.