Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How we get rid of AI generated content.
This is a small update, I haven't addressed the likelihood of someone sending AI accounts to our site and trying to converse with other users, we have an endless amount of measures that will halt this issue. We already have bots trying to sign up, AI is slightly different than a bot in that it's even more obvious it's not real. When I browse whatever boards on 4chan I can always pick up on if the post is AI generated, it's no different here. I could say the tactics I / we use and it would be fine but just to make things easier we will not say the methods used, we also plan to add a new badge to our site which will appear next to the 18+ verification one, this badge will signify that the user is real. It's not possible to obtain by doing anything in specific, as of right now it will only be given to those who are close to me or at least those who I know very well and have spoken with. This site may look simple but we will absolutely know if someone is using a bot or an AI.

We know how many fake users there are on other social media sites, we will not let it happen here. Thank you for staying with us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How we get rid of AI generated content. - by TimeLierG - 02-17-2024, 08:18 AM