Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Furries vs Poser / Fake Furries
This is what I've been talking about regarding these fake furries who call themselves furs but aren't. They may have a fursona but that doesn't make them a furry. My fursona is who I am, it's me and it will always be me for eternity, my fursona is my soul and myself. To add to this, I wear my fursuit a lot, real furries don't have to but it's just something I do as it's a very spiritual thing for me. When I first started designing my fursona in 2011, before I even knew how to do pixel art or draw, it took me a long time to finalize the design, to suit myself spiritually and perfectly. The same can be said for the early furries back in the 2000s. We feel at home with ourselves and who we are.
We must gatekeep our own communities, or else we will alienate ourselves and have our furry culture stolen. We cannot let fake furries redefine what being furry is, we cannot let them turn our culture and communities into a mockery of what it once was, so we will do what we can legally and lawfully and gatekeep our own places, archive everything.
https://gab.com/TimeLierG/posts/109894377953506886

Messages In This Thread
Real Furries vs Poser / Fake Furries - by TimeLierG - 02-21-2023, 09:20 AM